Poetry



                                                         
                                                            The Perfect Heart




 Wind try to answer, do not just sweep the dust
 Waves try to guess, do not just roll the water
 Who is the strongest?


     The answer is my rainbow
     Her lips, Smiling when she saw me laugh
     Her hand, supporting me when I fell
     Her eyes, are sharp as eagles
     Her heart, do not ask!


 Ants can see..

 Smile that always served every time
 The angel is living with full of smiles
 Although the eyes look wistful
 Shoulder stacked loads
 Your smile still never broke up


       Do not ask who my angel is
       Certainly the answer you know,
            "SHE IS MY MOTHER"


                                                                                                                        BY: RISA HANA

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CLAUSE

NEGOTIATION (6)

DIRECT SPEECH AND INDIRECT SPEECH