MAKEUP COLLECTION

My Makeup Collection

Now, many makeup products appear, all brands are competing to present the latest makeup products to attract many customers.

Here I want to share some makeup products that I use for everyday.

This is some makeup products that I used.




The first is sunscreen


I use sunscreen from NMW product. Sunscreen is important to avoid skin from the sun. Use it when out of the house.

The second is Powder


Powder is also important for me. I use powder after using sunscreen (But wait until sunscreen is dry).


The third is Lipstick

Usually, I use a pink lipstick for everyday, but it depends on the clothes I used. Sometimes the lips look cracked so I use a lip-butter before using a lipstick.



that is some makeup product that i used everyday..



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CLAUSE

NEGOTIATION (6)

DIRECT SPEECH AND INDIRECT SPEECH