THE PERFECT HEART

The Perfect Heart


Wind try to answer, do not just sweep the  dust.
Waves try to guess, do not just roll the 
water.
Who is the strongest?






 The answer is my rainbow
 Her lips, Smiling when she saw me laugh
 Her hand, supporting me when I fell
 Her eyes, are sharp as eagles


    
 Her heart, do not ask!


 Ants, can you see?..

 Smile that always served every time
 The angel is living with full of smiles
 Although the eyes look wistful
 Shoulder stacked loads
 Your smile still never broke up


       Do not ask who my angel is
       Certainly the answer you know,
            "SHE IS MY MOTHER"


                                                                                                                    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CLAUSE

NEGOTIATION (6)

DIRECT SPEECH AND INDIRECT SPEECH